Provo Photo Shoot

6:32 PM

I have a fabulous photographer friend Janneke Marquez.
Actually, she is a friend first and foremost, but happens to be a photographer as well :) 
Ryan and I reaped those benefits while we were in Utah and I am so happy that we have these pics for posterity and hopefully, when we move into a new place, we will be able to take down a few older wedding pics and put up a few more modern and up-to-date photos of us.  Check out Janneke's work HERE.  Go like her page...you know you want to.
Enjoy!









(I think Ryan looks so handsome in this shot!!  Look at that strong chin!!  Hubba Hubba!)


Love this one...I love being married to my best friend.




Just goofing around.


That smile melts me.








I am so glad we did a shoot at Guru's.  It was one of our favorite places to eat in Provo and I know we will never forget it with these memorable pictures.  We were eating sweet potato fries, another fav, and talking away while Janneke worked her magic.  Thanks Janneke for such a fun time and for helping to capture a magical time in our lives!!
Go like her page and tell her you saw our pics!!  She would love to hear from you!!  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images