5 Feb 2010

6:48 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

My Mom is my hero. She is so intelligent and such a strong, faithful woman. Though Mom's birthday was not really celebrated in our home growing up (it was more like a stay-out-of-the-way-it's-mom's-birthday-today! kinda thing), I think her birthday should be more of a celebration of all that she has accomplished in her life instead of the "oh crap I'm old" shindig that usually goes down. My mom has, in no particular order, gotten a Masters degree, converted to the church, married my amazing Dad, had three children who adore her, taught us how to litterally "shop til you drop", held multiple jobs that still allowed her to be a great stay-at-home mom, and had two of her three children get married. Don't get me wrong, I totally get my anxiety from my mother, but I think my mom has earned some good stress time for all that she has done. Mom you have done so much for so many people and I look up to you in every way. I love you! Now go crazy in Banana Republic like I know you can!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images