2:15 PM

As some of you know, my resolution for 2010 was to begin a blog, learn how to use it and start recording our memories.  I have to say this is one of the first years I can remember that I actually followed through on my resolution.  Happy Blogiversary to me!  Blogging has become a sort of journal for Ryan and I's adventures and I have loved every minute of it.  Our life is nothing out of the ordinary, but looking back at 2010 has given me wonderful perspective to appreciate the little things. 
Our life hasn't changed drastically since last year...we are still in Provo, Ryan is still in school, I am still working...but 2011 is going to be a big year for us, I can just feel it.  Ryan will be graduating, I will be going back to school (fingers crossed!), Ryan will most likely start grad school, we will hopefully make the move back to the sunshine state...the list seems endless.  All of these changes can make a control freak lose her mind.  So I am resolving to have a little more joy in my journey in 2011.  That's right.  I'm going to enjoy the crazy, uncertainty of life and not sweat the dishes in the sink or that we are running late to a friend's house.  I am going to take the proverbial chill-pill and try to actually enjoy whatever comes our way.  So that means little-to-no complaining on the blog.  I say little-to-no because I'm a realist, but I promise I will do my best.  There is no use complaining when we have been so blessed with so many things and I am going to try to focus on the good before I open my mouth to complain about the bad.  
You can ask Ryan in a week how this is going :)    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images