1:21 PM

Yes I am stealing this from the Bath and Body Works site, but I couldn't find another picture of this anywhere. Forgive me. I went shopping with Emily this weekend while the boys were at the Priesthood session and as usual Emily succeeds at breaking me out of my boring mold. I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in forever because I have been trying to save money and crazy expensive lotions are not on the top of my list of necessities. But Emily needed to go so I tagged along. Of course they were having a sale...buy 3 get 3 free! So we split our purchase and came out with a ton of stuff for very cheap. My alligator skin is already thanking me! While I was there I tried their new lotion Lemon Vanilla and I seriously want to eat my hands off. I have never smelled lotion so yummy! It is coming out on the 19th and I will be there waiting in line for it. You can buy a sample of it for $1, but if you are hungry I wouldn't suggest it.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images