12:50 PM


It's official...Ryan got into UCF!! 
I could not be more proud of him.  It's totally blowing my mind to think that we will be living in Florida!  For those of you who don't know, UCF stands for University of Central Florida.  It is located in Orlando, about 45 minutes away from our home town and was Ryan's top choice of school for mainly location purposes, but also because they are big on research, have great connections with the local engineering firms and a high job placement after graduation.  Ryan submitted his application and within one week they had accepted him!  (I was never worried since Ryan is such an academic stud.)  We honestly feel so blessed to be able to live so closely to our families...and the beach!  It's been 8 years for me since I've officially lived in Florida and I am so excited to be going home.  I am so looking forward to our crazy move across the country and our new adventures in O-town.  More updates to come!    

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images