2:52 PM

*This is what happens when you need a break from work.  Don't judge me.*

A - Attached or Single: Very attached.  Forever.
B - Best Friend: Ryan.  Emily and mom are close seconds.
C - Cake or Pie: I prefer apple crisp.
D - Day of choice: Saturday, especially if it's a sunny day!
E - Essential Item: Make-up.  I know, very superficial but seriously, I would die without it.
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: How about Hot Tamales?  Ok...probably worms. 
H - Hometown: Satellite Beach, FL
I - Indulgence(s): Tea at Starbucks, my Clarisonic, dark chocolate, back rubs from Ryan, facials from Norah.
J - January or July: July.  Duh.
K - Kids: Yes please!
L - Life is incomplete without: Ryan.  No need to get mushy.  Enough said.
M - Marriage Date: 08/01/08
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, Emily and Leslie and 1 brother, Mike.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges if they are fresh from the tree.
P - Phobias or Fears: Freak accidents. 
Q - Quotes: "There is no other organ quite like the uterus. If men had such an organ they would brag about it. So should we."  -Ina May Gaskin
R - Reason to smile: Sunshine, good food, friends and family, living another day to try to do better than the day before.
S - Season: Any season that is warm enough to be in my bathing suit.
T - Tag Three Friends: Um...no.
U - Unknown fact about me: I could potentially be a scriptorian if I didn't use my brain to store a plethora of trivial celebrity gossip.
V - Very favorite Store: Target for the everyday things, JCrew for looking my best, The Container Store, and any farmers market for fresh yummies. 
W - Worst habit: Eating junk food.  No, I don't eat it every day, but still.  I would be content if I lived on a farm and never saw processed foods again.  No temptation! 
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Whichever is cheapest.
Y - Your favorite food: Loving edamame beans right now.  Also dried fruit...but not too much or the porcelain throne will be calling.
Z - Zodiac: Libra.


The End.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images