1:13 PM

Though it is summer and usually summer is filled with fun adventures I have been under the weather lately and our adventures have not been very note-worthy so I don't have a lot of pictures to share.  The summer has been flying by and I still feel like there are so many things I want to do.  Here are a few things we have done:

spent countless hours in the sun at the scera
ate a lovely picnic in our special park in the mountains
watched Meet Joe Black...best movie ever
ruled and reigned at the branbury clubhouse
slept in on saturdays and didn't feel guilty
mingled with the crazies at the local farmers market
enjoyed the taste of many local eateries
and are still religiously watching Wipeout

Our summer isn't over yet and we are looking forward to spending some time outside of Provo very soon discovering lots of new and exciting things.  This is our last official summer in Utah so I'm ready for an adventure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images