10:48 AM

Fall is upon us!  Once my birthday hits I can feel a change in the air.  I start to get excited about the leaves changing colors and the air getting a little crisper.  So I decided to make an apple crisp to commemorate the change of seasons...and because apples were on sale at Sunflower for .57 cents a lb! 
The lighting is bad on these pictures...my apples were not green...my kitchen light stinks.





Not being a frequent baker I was impressed with my creation.  Though, this is probably the easiest thing to bake, I am still proud.  The house smelled like fall while it was baking and I loved it!  Here is the link to the food network website with the Barefoot Contessa recipe.  I loooove Barefoot Contessa..and her perfect house in the Hamptons.  She always delivers and this was no exception. Enjoy! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images