3:22 PM

In light of the big milestone of turning 25, I started to think about my life.  I've been on this earth for 25 years.  Yep, 25 big ones.  That is a significant amount of time...and in that time I have done some amazing things.  (And some not-so amazing things, but for posterity's sake we will omit those.)  And I'm sure many more amazing things are still awaiting me so I have a lot to be grateful for.  So here are a list of a few things for which I am grateful. 

1. My loving and understanding husband who puts up with all of my quirky ways
2. My family who loves and supports me unconditionally.


3. To have a job in this crazy economy. And to be able to work at the Branbury to supplement rent. HUGE blessing!


4. The fact that I haven’t had to scrape my windshield once this season!


5. That we haven’t had to take out any student loans. We may be broke but we aren’t in debt…yet :)

6. That we live close to our siblings and get to hang out with them often. Mike, when we move back to Florida there will be lots of me and you time.

7. Ryan’s hard work and dedication to higher education

8. Two working cars that get us from point A to point B

9. Our callings…we LOVE teaching!

10. The freedoms we enjoy in this country to do and say and believe the things we do.

11. To my girlfriends, you know who you are, you are my lifeline and my support.  What would I do without you?!

12. My health

13. My JCrew catelogue that gets faithfully delivered.

14. Netflix.  Enough said.

15. Having enough money to cook healthful meals.

16.  To have Family Home Evening with our friends each week.

17. A good book to read on the weekends.

18. The gospel in my life, which has given me peace, hope and faith.

19. My puppy Comet.

20. To be a wife, and hopefully soon, one day a mother.

21. For my celebrity gossip.

22. Any and all food.  Hey, I'm small but I'm a big eater.

23. For facials, acne cream and make-up.

24. For the opportunity to journal and chronicle my life through my blog.

25. For knowing who I am, where I am going and how I can get there.  Without the truthfulness of the gospel I don't know where I would be and I am grateful first and formost for that, because without that, I would have none of the previously listed items.  Ok, I might have Netflix, but even so, I am grateful nonetheless.

The list of things I am grateful for is truly endless.  I consider myself the luckiest girl alive and cannot wait to see what another 25 years will bring!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images