2:06 PM

I have been tagged by a friend to play a little blog game. Considering I needed a break from scanning medical records at work I was relieved for something to think about.

3 Names I Go By:
1. Sarah
2. Sissy
3. Cheeken

3 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Waitress
2. Gallery Associate
3. Medical Secretary

3 Places I Have Lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Satellite Beach, FL

3 Favorite Drinks
1. Smartwater
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Virgin Margaritas

3 TV Shows I Watch
1. Glee
2. LOST
3. Private Practice

3 Places I Have Been
1. New York City
2. Nicagragua
3. Laguna Beach

3 Places I Would Like To Visit
1. Fiji
2. Rome
3. Greece

3 Favorite Retro Shows
1. Gilligan's Island
2. Murder She Wrote
3. Dawson's Creek

3 Favorite Dishes
1. Steak and Veggies
2. Real Simple Soup
3. Chicken Caesar Salad

3 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Ryan being done with school
2. Babies!
3. Decorating our very own house

3 Blogs I Have Discovered Recently

I love learning about more about the people and blogs I follow so if you are bored too, feel free to copy this idea so we can learn something new about each other!  You know you want too :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images