12:02 PM

I LOVE this picture! These girls have been my life-blood for almost a year now and words will never be able to express my heartfelt gratitude and the love that I feel for them. We had our last official presidency meeting and we got to go over each sister individually, their needs and which ward they will now be in. It was amazing to see how much we knew of each sister and how much love we each felt for all of them. It was an experience I will never forget. This calling has helped me to see the bigger picture and to experience a love for others which was deeper than I knew I could experience. It was such a testimony to me that the Lord knows each of us individually and places people in our lives to help us to draw closer to Him. It is true that, "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Matt 16:25 I feel like I have have found my life firmly planted in the joys of living the Gospel and am grateful to be surrounded by women who know who they are and are proud to stand apart from the world. What a blessing it is to be a daughter of God!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images