2:14 PM

A friend of mine past away recently.  This, in turn, made church a little different for me on Sunday and it got me to thinking.  What have I been doing with my life or more importantly, what wasn't I doing that maybe I should be doing?  I sometimes feel a little lost in what I should be doing with my life instead of stopping and truly feeling inspired to do that which is right.  Mostly what has been most logical has usually been what I have felt inspired to do but I keep feeling like I should be doing more.  The man that I knew who passed away was a mover and a shaker.  He was truly on the go constantly and was so creative personally and professionally.  He was a brilliant business man and a wonderful father and friend.  You never know how long you have on this earth and sometimes our perspectives can become clouded, for one reason or another.  I feel honored to have known this man and to have associated with him for as long as I did.  I will never forget the lessons he taught me nor the man that he was. He will be missed but not forgotten.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images