6:53 PM

Nothing excited has happened to Ryan and I in the last few weeks, hence the lack of posts.  The one semi-exciting thing that happened was my stove and oven both bit the dust.  Awesome.  And they have been broken since Saturday.  Again, awesome.  I love to cook and just days before I bought a ton of fresh veggies to cook with.  That investment in our health and my wallet are now down the crapper.  Yes, you can eat some veggies raw, but not the veggies I bought.  Of course.  I have complained to maintenance since saturday morning and still nothing.  I'm trying to decided how I'm going to deduct my fast food expenses from my rent this month without them knowing.  Still working on that.

Ryan is furiously studying away for the GRE.  He is such a trooper!  I know he will do great...and he kinda has to since the test is costing $160!  That is a lot of In-N-Out Burger.  Anyway, he is a little nervous since the scores will determine a lot of where we will be next year, but I have nothing but faith that he will do great.  I also don't have to take the test...but someone has to be optimistic!   

Did you know Grad School applications are like $80 a pop?!  What the?!  Seriously colleges...do you really need all that money we are forking over for you to glance at a transcript for like 60 seconds?  Either way we will be paying the $80 for all the schools we will be applying to.  Lovely huh.  Kinda hoping this lands us a nice little gig out of school in two years when hopefully the economy is in a little better spot.  With an undergraduate degree the equal of High School now, Grad Scool it is.

I started taking some antibiotics for my acne.  It has been a long time since I was taking any meds for my face and I was loving not having to take two pills a day for the rest of my life.  Alas I have given in again.  My face sucks.  Always has, probably always will, but I'm slowly coming to grips with that fact.  Norah, being the acne angel that she is, is the only soul on the face of the planet that cleared up my acne, is now 2000 miles away and so I have given up the fight to medication.  It only has like one bajillion symptoms listed on the meds sheet, which of course I immediately think I have all of them as soon as I'm done swallowing my first pill.  Minus having headaches, diahrea, nausea, vomitting, and double vision I am great.  Oh, and I still have acne.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images