14 Feb 2010

10:30 PM




Happy Valentine's Day!
As much as it was a mild bummer Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday I really enjoyed the holiday this year. Ryan and I will celebrate probably another weekend once school isn't so hectic, but he did manage to get me a wonderful gift...Cashmire!! I LOOOOVE cashmire and he picked out a great sweater for me made of 100% cashmire...now does my husband know me or what! We went to church today with Ryan's whole family and it was great to have them there. We took a typical Sunday nap and enjoyed a yummy roast compliments of Kristi. Leslie suggested Balderdash as our game of choice and Kristi managed to squeak by a win at the last minute. It was great to spend the day together.
Ryan-I love you more than words can express and I couldn't be more happy to spend forever with my very best friend. You know me better than I know myself and you bring out the very best in me. I am truly the luckiest woman. Thank you for always making me feel like I am the most special woman in the world. I love you!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images