8 Feb 2010

9:10 PM

So Ryan's parents are coming into town and I am trying to get organized. I am seriously an anal freak when it comes to symmetry about...well anything. After trying to movie the DVD shelf to the other side of the TV stand by myself I managed to puncture a hole in the back while knocking down every DVD from the shelf. No biggie...but then with the DVD shelves on each side I don't know how I should hang my pictures. Then I feel like we can't see the TV as well with the shelves on each side...the crazy thoughts are seriously endless. Then I thought WHO FREAKING CARES!! Probably not my inlaws. I may cringe a little when I notice something out of place, but really when I'm surrounded by my friends and family the placement of the shelves is the last thing on my mind...sort of.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images