18 Feb 2010

12:50 PM

Since Monday we have been spending a lot of time at the hospital. Fourth floor ortho is where it is at! We have been spending some unexpected time with Ryan's Mom and Dad but we have been loving having them here. It may be under some bad circumstances but we have enjoyed their company and the extra time we get to spend with them. I have aquainted myself with the hospital more which has been helpful for me with my volunteering and found out how cheap hospital food is! For sure the hospital will be Ryan and I's next date. My plateful of spaghetti was $1.25 and Ryan's salad was .22 cents! Forget shopping we will just eat at the hospital from now on! Anyone willing to join us? :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images