10 Jan 2010

5:43 PM

Ok, this tooootally looks like vomit but I promise this used to be a very yummy pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. Now it looks like beef jerky and rice. I'm still getting used to taking pictures right away when things happen so this was definitely an afterthought. Because our Sundays are hectic the crockpot meal is a go-to for sure. Ryan happened to make basically this entire meal because I was at meetings during prime prep time. We had Emily and Derek over and enjoyed good company and probably the best roast I've had in a while. Ryan has a lot of potential in the kitchen so be on the lookout for more food posts...maybe next time we will make it look a little more enticing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images