25 Jan 2010

10:27 PM

Nothing in this world is more enjoyable than family...but a close second would be delicious cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! Third would be not having to pay for the bill...and it was our lucky day! My Dad flew in from Florida for a business trip in Salt Lake and we met in the middle for a yummy bite to eat. The food was great but the company was even better. It was great to see my Dad and his very handsome new haircut and catch up on everything. My Dad and I are a lot alike...as a child someone once told me I looked like my Dad and I just cried and ran to my Mom saying, "I look like a boy!". My days of looking and acting like my Dad are not over,but I am enjoying every minute of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images