17 Jan 2010

8:24 PM

Sometimes I forget that we truly live in a beautiful place. I know Utah is not on my top ten list of amazing places to live, but we have lived here for a year and a half and despite the winters I will admit, I do like it here. All I have to do is step out of my apartment and I see the most beautiful mountains. I have to say, the snow isn't bad either...but only when you are looking at it from a distance in your warm apartment :) I tend to drive a little more on Sundays than I usually would and after our lessons about the creation I couldn't help but look at the amazing beauty around us and be grateful. I will say it...I am grateful to live in Utah and grateful that I get to witness another side of nature...the winter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images