24 Jan 2010

9:43 PM


So Friday night we played games with Tyler, Lara, Whitney, and Devon and Lara happened to be wearing really cute boots which I pointed out. I then asked her where she got them. Her response was, "Um...that carnival place..." and Ryan interjects with, "Oh Shoe Carnival!" After a small pause Ryan said, "That's embarrassing". Everyone just busted up laughing! I was so proud my husband knew what Shoe Carnival was and he was just dying for actually knowing when Lara couldn't even remember what the place was called. It was truly the highlight of my night :) Ryan was a good sport and drove us to Shoe Carnival so we could get a good picture to remember that awesome, albeit embarrassing story.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images