28 Jan 2010

8:53 PM

So Ryan has been doing nothing but write music and sing since we got back from Christmas. It doesn't help that I keep banishing him to the other room in the house because I have to do Relief Society stuff so all he's able to do is write and play! Ryan says I'm not allowed to hear all of the lyrics so all I have been hearing is the same chorus over and over and over. Lol...it's actually been really fun to see him so into his music and being really dedicated to finishing a song. He has about 10 songs that are started but not finished so he is a man on a mission! I'm so excited he is finishing songs so that hopefully soon I'll be jamming out to Ryan Vorwaller in my car instead of Jason Mraz.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images