4:59 PM

Christmas Eve was a little different this year.  We decided to hunker down in Utah and brave Christmas alone.  We were a little hesitant about the idea but we were confident in our choice and had a wonderful holiday.  Christmas Eve is my Dad's birthday so in honor of him we went to go see a movie.  It really didn't feel like Christmas Eve until I stepped into the movie theater...weird I know, but true. 

After the movie I cooked some yummy steak and potatoes. 


We had to distract ourselves with more movies or we both would've ripped open our presents before Christmas.


This is one of Ryan's classic childhood Christmas memories, watching Mickey Mouses' Christmas Special so we sat and watched a few of the short cartoons.  Ryan was so excited! 
Ryan got me bundled up and we went out looking at Christmas lights and then read the story of the birth of the Savior.  It was a nice, humble Christmas Eve without any hustle and I could really appreciate the reason for the season.  It was a great day and we promise we will be there next year for your birthday Dad :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images