6:16 PM

Merry Christmas!!  Christmas morning was wonderful.  We opened gifts, ate a breakfast casserole and even opened some of our gifts.


Grandma accidentally mixed up our aprons.  I think Ryan rocks the pink though.


We also went to a local nrusing home to visit with some of the residents there.  It was so fun to meet with them and to hear of their lives and accomplishments.  One lady I met is a published author!  She showed me her book and was so proud.  They invited us to eat with them, but we were still pretty full from the casserole so we just talked and played games with them. 

Ryan picked these boots out himself!  Merry Christmas to me!

We celebrated Christmas dinner with Janneke and Danny and Janneke's Dad with a yummy honey baked ham.  Num num num.  It was so nice to have such wonderful friends to spend such a special day with.  I couldn't help but post this great picture of Carson.  Santa's little helper :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images