1:28 PM

With the holidays comes Christmas tree shopping!  I wanted to get our Christmas tree up before my parents got here for Thanksgiving for a more festive atmosphere and I still can't believe we actually did it.  It was a Christmas miracle.
Ryan was very particular about what tree we choose.  We ended up with a tree that was wrapped up so we weren't really sure what it would look like, but we had a little faith and boy did our tree deliver.


My macho man.

I was trying to beat the dead pine needles out of the inside of the tree.  It was messy in there!


Ta-da!


This isn't the best picture of the tree but it will do for now.  There is something about having a Christmas tree up and decorated that makes everything right in the world.  Now here's hoping it stays alive until Christmas!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images