6:18 PM

Ryan and I had the chance to baby-sit little Cody on Friday night.  It was so much fun!  We laughed and played for most of the night until the bottle took precedence. I couldn't help but take pictures of him because he was so cute and he absolutely LOVED the camera.  We only had him for about 3 1/2 hours but by the end both Ryan and I were exhausted.  Cody had a bunch of toys his mom brought with him to play with, but he only had eyes for paper and the wipe container...go figure :)  It was nice to have a baby around and to get a small glimpse of what things will be like when we do finally take the plunge into parenthood.  We thought "Hey, watching a baby will be easy, we will turn on a movie while watching the baby and it will be no big deal."  Wrong.  We tried to watch a movie, but we got 5 minutes into it and just turned it off because we couldn't focus on the movie and watch the baby.  Dang you Oprah for making me think I can multi-task and have it all!  Cody was cake compared to some babies I have baby-sat before so I'm just praying our kids turn out sweet like him. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images