4:58 PM

Yesterday we celebrated Emily's 23rd birthday!  I got Em a super cute framed Families are Forever print for her house and we also went to get mani's at the mall.  It was so nice to enjoy a few hours together.  That night we went to dinner at Outback and after had cake and played games at Emily and Derek's house.  While we were at the mall someone asked us if we were twins.  We just laughed and said no, but I think Emily and I are about as close to twins as two opposite people can be :)  I'm so glad we got to share our special day with you Em!  Love you!!
Friends forever
Emily and Derek already had their pieces from the top of the cake earlier.
Seriously one of the funniest couple we know!  Another classic shot.

Yes...that is bread in Derek's mouth.  This was the best shot I could get. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images