9:01 AM

Thanks to my friend Alex I have been using this recipe now for a while and Ryan loves it!  It is one of the easiest recipes so I thought I would share it.  All you need is a 9x13 pan, mix in a can of cream of chicken soup, two large spoonfuls of sour cream and 3 handfuls of cheddar cheese.  You can tweak this to your liking as well...put in as much or a little of everything as you want.  Mix together.  Defrost 2-3 chicken breasts and cut into bite-size pieces and mix in the pan.  Smash up a bag of ritz crackers and sprinkle on top of chicken.  Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.  I have been on a green bean kick for a bit so we paired it with steamed green beans.  Try it and let me know what you think.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images