1:45 PM


9 months ago we celebrated my birthday.  Ha!  Crazy how time flies.  
Ryan spoiled me and got me the label maker I wanted.  Lame, I know, but I really wanted one.  I was in heaven labeling everything and feel it will especially come in handy when we have kids and move into a bigger place.  See, practical AND fun!






We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was delish.  We got to enjoy the great weather and eat outside and talk about all of the things I have accomplished in my 26 years. That birthday I did a few random acts of kindness and asked my friends to participate by helping someone else as a gift to me.  It was wonderful to see how many friends and family members participated and to feel like, even for one day, that we made a difference to someone in the world.  Birthdays are always specially but this one seemed a little sweeter. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images