6:42 PM

I had the pleasure of co-hosting Ashley's baby shower with Kristi and Liz.  It was a wonderfully fun shower with so many people who love and care for Ashley and baby Grace.  We had so much fun celebrating one of the most kind and genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Here are some of the highlights.


The food!!



The mom-to-be!  She looks amazing!


The throne :)


Cupcakes in baby jars.  So cute!





3 hot mommas!


Ashley had to choose the best baby out of play dough....


It was a tough choice but Natalie won.



I wore my tall heels just for Ashley :)  I was so glad I got to be a part of this special day.  Ashley has been my savior since moving to Orlando and I don't know what I would do without her.  Like is just so much better with good girlfriends and I count myself lucky for having her in my life...and now I have Grace too!!


Happiest and cutest couple on the block!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images