1:55 PM




My mother-in-law and I happen to share a birthday and this was the first birthday we were able to spend together since Ryan and I got married.  We had both parents and our cousins Dan and Ashley over for a fancy candle-lit dinner to celebrate in style.  I made lemon-garlic chicken, green beans and mom and Kristi brought salad and fresh fruit.  Ashley and Dan provided Chick-fil-a lemonade and a variety of very appreciated sodas.  We played the newly-wed game after dinner and it was so fun to hear everyone's answers.  Ryan had the men draw a picture of their wives and I wish we had taken a picture of them because they were hilarious.  Let's just say some of the proportions were WAY off...in a more busty way...if you catch my drift.  Overall a fun night with our favorite people.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

I'm a Mormon.

Flickr Images